October 09, 2017

Homemade Cookies


I’ve noticed a lot of kids eating Bear Paws snacks lately. I’ve also noticed a lot of Bear Paws wrappers littered in the schoolyard.  And it’s got me wondering, what’s the big deal with Bear Paws anyway?   Why are they so popular?  

Then I saw this Bear Paw Advertisement…

This company is suggesting that kids have more fun with Bear Paws Cookies.   Could it be true?   I don’t think so.  I think there’s something way more fun than a Bear Paw cookie.  BAKING YOUR OWN COOKIES!  

I’d encourage more kids and families to try some good old fashioned baking.  What a great way to spend some family time together.  You’ll be surprised at how fun it is.  Not to mention, it’s practically waste-free.  

Best of all, homemade cookies taste soooo much better.   We know.   We’ve done blindfolded taste tests.   And kids choose homemade cookies over Bear Paw cookies, every time.   

Why not set some time aside next weekend to bake some cookies at home.   You’ll be glad you did.






No comments:

Post a Comment